This Drug Rehab is located at or near:
P.O. Box 1277, Springfield, MO
for 24/7 assistance.
If you would like more information about Alternative Opportunities Inc Carol Jones Recovery Center for Women and the drug rehab programs they offer, or would like to know more about Drug Rehab Centers in Springfield, MO, then call us today at .
- Primary Focus: Substance abuse treatment services
- Services Provided: Substance abuse treatment
- Type of Care: Residential short-term treatment (30 days or less), Outpatient, Partial hospitalization/day treatment
- Special Programs/Groups: Persons with co-occurring mental and substance abuse disorders, Persons with HIV/AIDS, Pregnant/postpartum women, Women, Residential beds for clients’ children, DUI/DWI offenders, Criminal justice clients
- Forms of Payment Accepted: Self payment, Medicaid, State financed insurance (other than Medicaid), Private health insurance
- Payment Assistance: Sliding fee scale (fee is based on income and other factors), Payment assistance (Check with facility for details)