This Drug Rehab is located at or near:
2400 Hospital Road, Tuskegee, AL
for 24/7 assistance.
If you would like more information about Central Alabama Veterans Healthcare System and the drug rehab programs they offer, or would like to know more about Drug Rehab Centers in Tuskegee, AL, then call us today at .
- Primary Focus: Mix of mental health and substance abuse services
- Services Provided: Substance abuse treatment
- Type of Care: Hospital inpatient, Residential long-term treatment (more than 30 days), Outpatient, Partial hospitalization/day treatment
- Special Programs/Groups: Persons with co-occurring mental and substance abuse disorders, Gays and Lesbians, Seniors/older adults, Women, Men, Criminal justice clients
- Forms of Payment Accepted: Medicaid, Medicare, State financed insurance (other than Medicaid), Private health insurance, Military insurance (e.g., VA,TRICARE)
- Payment Assistance: Payment assistance (Check with facility for details)
- Special Language Services: ASL or other assistance for hearing impaired