This Drug Rehab is located at or near:
217 Court Street, West Point, MS 39773
for 24/7 assistance.
If you would like more information about Community Counseling Services Clay County Office and the drug rehab programs they offer, or would like to know more about Drug Rehab Centers in West Point, MS, then call us today at .
- Primary Focus: Mental health services
- Services Provided: Substance abuse treatment
- Type of Care: Outpatient, Partial hospitalization/day treatment
- Special Programs/Groups: Persons with co-occurring mental and substance abuse disorders
- Forms of Payment Accepted: Self payment, Medicaid, Medicare, State financed insurance (other than Medicaid), Private health insurance, Military insurance (e.g., VA,TRICARE)