This Drug Rehab is located at or near:
114 Main Street, Windham, ME 04062
for 24/7 assistance.
If you would like more information about Crossroads for Women and the drug rehab programs they offer, or would like to know more about Drug Rehab Centers in Windham, ME, then call us today at .
- Primary Focus: Substance abuse treatment services
- Services Provided: Substance abuse treatment, Buprenorphine Services
- Type of Care: Residential short-term treatment (30 days or less), Residential long-term treatment (more than 30 days)
- Special Programs/Groups: Pregnant/postpartum women, Women, Residential beds for clients’ children
- Forms of Payment Accepted: Self payment, Medicaid, Private health insurance
- Special Language Services: ASL or other assistance for hearing impaired