This Drug Rehab is located at or near:
410 South Crouse Avenue, Syracuse, NY 13210
for 24/7 assistance.
If you would like more information about Crouse Hospital Substance Abuse Clinic and the drug rehab programs they offer, or would like to know more about Drug Rehab Centers in Syracuse, NY, then call us today at .
- Primary Focus: Substance abuse treatment services
- Services Provided: Substance abuse treatment, Methadone Maintenance, Methadone Detoxification
- Type of Care: Outpatient, Partial hospitalization/day treatment
- Special Programs/Groups: Adolescents, Persons with co-occurring mental and substance abuse disorders, Seniors/older adults, Pregnant/postpartum women
- Forms of Payment Accepted: Self payment, Medicaid, Medicare, State financed insurance (other than Medicaid), Private health insurance, Military insurance (e.g., VA,TRICARE)
- Payment Assistance: Sliding fee scale (fee is based on income and other factors), Payment assistance (Check with facility for details)
- Special Language Services: ASL or other assistance for hearing impaired, Spanish