This Drug Rehab is located at or near:
1312 SW Washington Street, Portland, OR 97208
for 24/7 assistance.
If you would like more information about DePaul Treatment Center Inc Adult Services and the drug rehab programs they offer, or would like to know more about Drug Rehab Centers in Portland, OR, then call us today at .
- Primary Focus: Substance abuse treatment services
- Services Provided: Substance abuse treatment, Detoxification
- Type of Care: Residential short-term treatment (30 days or less), Residential long-term treatment (more than 30 days), Outpatient, Partial hospitalization/day treatment
- Special Programs/Groups: Persons with co-occurring mental and substance abuse disorders, Gays and Lesbians, Pregnant/postpartum women, Women, Men, DUI/DWI offenders, Criminal justice clients
- Forms of Payment Accepted: Self payment, Medicaid, State financed insurance (other than Medicaid), Private health insurance, Military insurance (e.g., VA,TRICARE)
- Payment Assistance: Sliding fee scale (fee is based on income and other factors), Payment assistance (Check with facility for details)
- Special Language Services: Spanish