This Drug Rehab is located at or near:
3100 South Cushman Street, Fairbanks, AK 99701
for 24/7 assistance.
If you would like more information about Fairbanks Native Association Ralph Perdue Center and the drug rehab programs they offer, or would like to know more about Drug Rehab Centers in Fairbanks, AK, then call us today at .
- Primary Focus: Substance abuse treatment services
- Services Provided: Substance abuse treatment
- Type of Care: Residential short-term treatment (30 days or less), Residential long-term treatment (more than 30 days), Outpatient, Partial hospitalization/day treatment
- Forms of Payment Accepted: Self payment, Medicaid, Medicare, State financed insurance (other than Medicaid), Private health insurance, Military insurance (e.g., VA,TRICARE), Access to Recovery
- Payment Assistance: Sliding fee scale (fee is based on income and other factors)