This Drug Rehab is located at or near:
Pine Street Extension, Nashua, NH 03060
for 24/7 assistance.
If you would like more information about Greater Nashua Council on Alcoholism Keystone Hall and the drug rehab programs they offer, or would like to know more about Drug Rehab Centers in Nashua, NH, then call us today at .
- Primary Focus: Substance abuse treatment services
- Services Provided: Substance abuse treatment, Detoxification, Halfway house, Buprenorphine Services
- Type of Care: Residential short-term treatment (30 days or less), Residential long-term treatment (more than 30 days), Outpatient, Partial hospitalization/day treatment
- Special Programs/Groups: Adolescents, Persons with co-occurring mental and substance abuse disorders, Women, Men, DUI/DWI offenders, Criminal justice clients
- Forms of Payment Accepted: Self payment
- Payment Assistance: Sliding fee scale (fee is based on income and other factors), Payment assistance (Check with facility for details)
- Special Language Services: Spanish