This Drug Rehab is located at or near:
199 South Herlong Avenue, Rock Hill, SC 29732
for 24/7 assistance.
If you would like more information about Keystone Substance Abuse Services and the drug rehab programs they offer, or would like to know more about Drug Rehab Centers in Rock Hill, SC, then call us today at .
- Primary Focus: Substance abuse treatment services
- Services Provided: Substance abuse treatment, Detoxification
- Type of Care: Hospital inpatient, Residential short-term treatment (30 days or less), Outpatient, Partial hospitalization/day treatment
- Special Programs/Groups: Adolescents, Pregnant/postpartum women, Women, Men, DUI/DWI offenders
- Forms of Payment Accepted: Self payment, Medicaid, Private health insurance, Military insurance (e.g., VA,TRICARE)
- Payment Assistance: Sliding fee scale (fee is based on income and other factors)
- Special Language Services: ASL or other assistance for hearing impaired, Spanish