This Drug Rehab is located at or near:
26 North Elm Street, Waterbury, CT 06702
for 24/7 assistance.
If you would like more information about Morris House and the drug rehab programs they offer, or would like to know more about Drug Rehab Centers in Waterbury, CT, then call us today at .
- Primary Focus: Substance abuse treatment services
- Services Provided: Substance abuse treatment, Buprenorphine Services
- Type of Care: Residential short-term treatment (30 days or less), Residential long-term treatment (more than 30 days)
- Special Programs/Groups: Persons with co-occurring mental and substance abuse disorders, Persons with HIV/AIDS, Men, Criminal justice clients
- Forms of Payment Accepted: Self payment, State financed insurance (other than Medicaid), Private health insurance
- Payment Assistance: Sliding fee scale (fee is based on income and other factors), Payment assistance (Check with facility for details)
- Special Language Services: Spanish