This Drug Rehab is located at or near:
Highway 491 North, Shiprock, NM 87420
for 24/7 assistance.
If you would like more information about Navajo Regional Behavioral Health Centers and the drug rehab programs they offer, or would like to know more about Drug Rehab Centers in Shiprock, NM, then call us today at .
- Primary Focus: Mix of mental health and substance abuse services
- Services Provided: Substance abuse treatment
- Type of Care: Outpatient
- Special Programs/Groups: Adolescents, Persons with co-occurring mental and substance abuse disorders, Women, Men
- Forms of Payment Accepted: Self payment, Medicaid, Medicare, State financed insurance (other than Medicaid), Private health insurance, Military insurance (e.g., VA,TRICARE), Access to Recovery
- Payment Assistance: Payment assistance (Check with facility for details)
- Special Language Services: Navajo, Spanish