This Drug Rehab is located at or near:
2240 Landon Court, Omaha, NE 68102
for 24/7 assistance.
If you would like more information about Nebraska Urban Indian Health Coalition Inter Tribal Treatment Center and the drug rehab programs they offer, or would like to know more about Drug Rehab Centers in Omaha, NE, then call us today at .
- Primary Focus: Substance abuse treatment services
- Services Provided: Substance abuse treatment
- Type of Care: Residential long-term treatment (more than 30 days), Outpatient
- Special Programs/Groups: Persons with co-occurring mental and substance abuse disorders, Men, DUI/DWI offenders, Criminal justice clients
- Forms of Payment Accepted: Self payment, Medicaid, State financed insurance (other than Medicaid), Private health insurance, Military insurance (e.g., VA,TRICARE)
- Payment Assistance: Sliding fee scale (fee is based on income and other factors), Payment assistance (Check with facility for details)
- Special Language Services: Ho-Chunk, Lakota, Omaha