This Drug Rehab is located at or near:
P.O. Box 2231, Vernon, TX 76385
for 24/7 assistance.
If you would like more information about North Texas State Hospital Vernon Campus and the drug rehab programs they offer, or would like to know more about Drug Rehab Centers in Vernon, TX, then call us today at .
- Primary Focus: Mental health services
- Services Provided: Substance abuse treatment
- Type of Care: Hospital inpatient
- Special Programs/Groups: Adolescents, Persons with co-occurring mental and substance abuse disorders
- Forms of Payment Accepted: Self payment, Medicaid, State financed insurance (other than Medicaid), Private health insurance, Military insurance (e.g., VA,TRICARE)
- Payment Assistance: Sliding fee scale (fee is based on income and other factors)
- Special Language Services: ASL or other assistance for hearing impaired