This Drug Rehab is located at or near:
1140 North Capitol Street NW, Washington, DC 20002
for 24/7 assistance.
If you would like more information about Safe Haven Ministry Sibley Plaza and the drug rehab programs they offer, or would like to know more about Drug Rehab Centers in Washington, DC, then call us today at .
- Primary Focus: Mix of mental health and substance abuse services
- Services Provided: Substance abuse treatment, Halfway house, Buprenorphine Services
- Type of Care: Residential short-term treatment (30 days or less), Residential long-term treatment (more than 30 days)
- Special Programs/Groups: Persons with co-occurring mental and substance abuse disorders, Persons with HIV/AIDS, Women
- Forms of Payment Accepted: Access to Recovery
- Payment Assistance: Payment assistance (Check with facility for details)
- Special Language Services: ASL or other assistance for hearing impaired