This Drug Rehab is located at or near:
3455 Harris Road, Waycross, GA 31503
for 24/7 assistance.
If you would like more information about Saint Illa Center and the drug rehab programs they offer, or would like to know more about Drug Rehab Centers in Waycross, GA, then call us today at .
- Primary Focus: Mix of mental health and substance abuse services
- Services Provided: Substance abuse treatment, Detoxification, Buprenorphine Services
- Type of Care: Residential short-term treatment (30 days or less), Residential long-term treatment (more than 30 days)
- Special Programs/Groups: Persons with co-occurring mental and substance abuse disorders, Women, Men, Criminal justice clients
- Forms of Payment Accepted: Self payment, Medicaid, State financed insurance (other than Medicaid), Private health insurance, Military insurance (e.g., VA,TRICARE)
- Payment Assistance: Sliding fee scale (fee is based on income and other factors)