This Drug Rehab is located at or near:
3285 North Main Street, Spanish Fork, UT 84660
for 24/7 assistance.
If you would like more information about Utah County Div of Substance Abuse Foothill Residential Treatment Center and the drug rehab programs they offer, or would like to know more about Drug Rehab Centers in Spanish Fork, UT, then call us today at .
- Primary Focus: Substance abuse treatment services
- Services Provided: Substance abuse treatment, Detoxification
- Type of Care: Residential short-term treatment (30 days or less), Residential long-term treatment (more than 30 days)
- Special Programs/Groups: Persons with co-occurring mental and substance abuse disorders, Persons with HIV/AIDS, Pregnant/postpartum women, Women, Men, Criminal justice clients
- Forms of Payment Accepted: Self payment, Private health insurance, Military insurance (e.g., VA,TRICARE)
- Payment Assistance: Sliding fee scale (fee is based on income and other factors), Payment assistance (Check with facility for details)
- Special Language Services: ASL or other assistance for hearing impaired, Spanish