This Drug Rehab is located at or near:
1898 Fort Road, Sheridan, WY 82801
for 24/7 assistance.
If you would like more information about Veterans Affairs Medical Center Mental Health Rehabilitation Program and the drug rehab programs they offer, or would like to know more about Drug Rehab Centers in Sheridan, WY, then call us today at .
- Primary Focus: Mix of mental health and substance abuse services
- Services Provided: Substance abuse treatment, Detoxification
- Type of Care: Hospital inpatient, Residential short-term treatment (30 days or less), Residential long-term treatment (more than 30 days), Outpatient
- Special Programs/Groups: Persons with co-occurring mental and substance abuse disorders
- Forms of Payment Accepted: Self payment, State financed insurance (other than Medicaid), Private health insurance, Military insurance (e.g., VA,TRICARE)
- Payment Assistance: Payment assistance (Check with facility for details)