This Drug Rehab is located at or near:
50 Irving Street NW 3-C North, Washington, DC 20422
for 24/7 assistance.
If you would like more information about Veterans Affairs Medical Center Substance Abuse Rehabilitation Program and the drug rehab programs they offer, or would like to know more about Drug Rehab Centers in Washington, DC, then call us today at .
- Primary Focus: Substance abuse treatment services
- Services Provided: Substance abuse treatment, Detoxification, Methadone Maintenance, Methadone Detoxification, Buprenorphine Services
- Type of Care: Outpatient, Partial hospitalization/day treatment
- Special Programs/Groups: Persons with co-occurring mental and substance abuse disorders, Persons with HIV/AIDS, Gays and Lesbians, Seniors/older adults, Women, Men, DUI/DWI offenders, Criminal justice clients
- Forms of Payment Accepted: Private health insurance, Military insurance (e.g., VA,TRICARE), Access to Recovery