This Drug Rehab is located at or near:
1675 Sea Street, Anchorage, AK 99501
for 24/7 assistance.
If you would like more information about Volunteers of America Alaska ARCH and the drug rehab programs they offer, or would like to know more about Drug Rehab Centers in Anchorage, AK, then call us today at .
- Primary Focus: Substance abuse treatment services
- Services Provided: Substance abuse treatment
- Type of Care: Residential long-term treatment (more than 30 days)
- Special Programs/Groups: Adolescents, Persons with co-occurring mental and substance abuse disorders, Residential beds for clients’ children, Criminal justice clients
- Forms of Payment Accepted: Self payment, Medicaid, State financed insurance (other than Medicaid), Private health insurance, Access to Recovery
- Payment Assistance: Sliding fee scale (fee is based on income and other factors)