This Drug Rehab is located at or near:
110 Irving Street NW, Washington, DC 20010
for 24/7 assistance.
If you would like more information about Washington Hospital Center Dept of Psychiatry/Inpatient Service and the drug rehab programs they offer, or would like to know more about Drug Rehab Centers in Washington, DC, then call us today at .
- Primary Focus: Mental health services
- Services Provided: Substance abuse treatment
- Type of Care: Hospital inpatient
- Special Programs/Groups: Persons with co-occurring mental and substance abuse disorders, Persons with HIV/AIDS, Gays and Lesbians, Seniors/older adults, Pregnant/postpartum women, Women, Men
- Forms of Payment Accepted: Self payment, Medicaid, Medicare, State financed insurance (other than Medicaid), Private health insurance, Military insurance (e.g., VA,TRICARE)
- Special Language Services: ASL or other assistance for hearing impaired, Chinese, Creole, French, Hmong, Korean, Spanish, Tagalog, Vietnamese