Drug Addiction Rehab
Drug Addiction Threats In The US
Drug addiction rehab is the absolute best place that any addict suffering from addiction can go to get the help that is needed to overcome their harsh addiction problem. According to the US Drug Enforcement Agency or DEA, there are a number of primary substance threats that they are currently focusing on the hardest. These are:
- Cocaine in either crack (rock) or powder form
- Club drugs or MDMA’s (e.g. Ecstasy)
- Methamphetamines (crystal or powder)
- Prescription medications
The number of annually reported cases of addiction, serious illness, and death associated with these substances has reached the 40 million mark in this country alone, not to mention the fact that it is a major global issue as well. Additionally, there has been a marked increase in the number of drug addiction rehab facilities that are currently operating nationwide to help with the growing substance abuse problem.
Not All Drug Addiction Rehab and Recovery Centers Are Alike
There are basically two types of drug addiction rehab centers in existence today – the traditional ones and the ones that offer alternative methods and therapies. So what is the primary difference? There are several but the following are the most significant where the traditional treatment and recovery facilities are concerned:
- They look like clinics or hospitals which is very intimidating to the addicted individuals entering them for help
- They rely on conventional treatment and recovery methods as well as treating every individual as if they were the same person and had the same addiction
- They do not address the specific needs of the individual client (e.g. emotional, psychological, spiritual, etc.)
- They have an 80% failure rate (national average) meaning that 4 out of every 5 of their treated clients will eventually relapse upon returning to society
Our Drug Addiction Rehab Referral Service Can Help You
No two drug addiction rehab programs are alike just as no two individuals and their addictions are ever alike. Our addiction treatment and recovery referral service staff members are professionals with many combined years of experience dealing with getting addicted individuals the help that they are reaching out for. We are skilled at locating an addiction treatment and recovery center that will target your individual needs no matter where you live in the US.
Call Today About Our Drug Addiction Rehab Referral
Addiction never sleeps and operates around the clock. Because we know this, our caring staff members are available to help you in any way they can 24 hours a day, 7 days a week so that you get the help you deserve and need. Additionally, we only refer our clients to those treatment and recovery facilities that have the highest success rates in the nation so that when you return to society, you will stay substance-free for life. Please contact us if you have any questions or need additional information about our drug addiction rehab and recovery referral service by calling the toll-free phone number below.
24/7 Help Is Available
TheDrugRehab.com provides information and professional, successful addiction treatment programs for help with addiction. Call 1 (866) 303-0790.